Portfolio




XpresSpa is the industry-leading luxury travel spa business, serving almost 1 million air travelers each year at its 50 locations across 20 major airports.

XpresSpa is the industry-leading luxury travel spa business, serving almost 1 million air travelers each year at its 50 locations across 20 major airports, including licensed locations in Amsterdam’s Schiphol and Dubai’s International airports.  XpresSpa offers travelers premium spa services, including massages, reflexology, stress and tension release, manicures, pedicures, facials and waxing.  Its Xpress nail, massage and hair blow-out services are designed specifically for the busy traveling customer, with treatments completed in 30 minutes or less.  In stores and online, XpresSpa also offers exclusive luxury travel products and accessories, including travel pillows, blankets, massagers, and personal, hair, nail and bath and body products.  XpresSpa has over 750 employees, including talented teams of professionally licensed massage therapists, cosmetologists and nail technicians who are committed to providing exceptional customer experiences.

FORM Holdings entered into a definitive agreement to acquire 100% of XpresSpa on August 8, 2016. On November 28, 2016, FORM Holdings' stockholders approved the acquisition, and, on December 23, 2016, the transaction closed.

To learn more about XpresSpa, visit www.xpresspa.com

Group Mobile is a market-leading supplier of built-to-order rugged computers, mobile devices and accessories. Group Mobile provides a high touch sales experience with full service technical and customer support in the $5 billion dollar plus rugged mobile computer market.

Group Mobile offers thousands of products including: rugged laptops, rugged mobile handhelds, rugged tablets, rugged accessories and is an authorized retailer of more brands than any other rugged retailer. These brands include Panasonic, Getac, Xplore, Motion, Trimble, Gammatech, and several others. 

FORM Holdings acquired a 100% ownership of Group Mobile in October 2015.

To learn more about Group Mobile, visit www.GroupMobile.com


FLI Charge is a wire-free power company dedicated to making it easier for people to power and charge the multitude of mobile electronic devices they use on a daily basis. Our goal is to lessen the burden of using electronic devices by eliminating the need to search and/or fight for outlets and to carry power accessories everywhere.

FLI Charge designs, develops, manufactures and markets wire-free conductive power and charging solutions. FLI Charge’s patented technology is the only wire-free power solution that is fully interoperable between different mobile devices ranging from smartphones to power tools, and many more. FLI Charge’s wire-free power solution can simultaneously power multiple devices on the same pad no matter their power requirements or positions on the pad.

FLI Charge’s conductive technology is the most efficient wire-free power solution and can be adapted to work with virtually all battery-powered devices on the market. FLI Charge’s products are easily integrated into your everyday life and are safe and simple to use.

FORM Holdings acquired a 70% ownership of FLI Charge in October 2015 and acquired the remaining 30% in December 2015. FORM Holdings currently owns 100% of FLI Charge.

To learn more about FLI Charge, visit www.FLICharge.com

Infomedia is a privately owned, United Kingdom based, leading provider of customer relationship management and monetization technologies to mobile carriers and device manufacturers.

In February 2014, Infomedia acquired the Vringo Mobile Social Application suite from FORM Holdings in exchange for 8.25% ownership of Infomedia.

To learn more about Infomedia, www.infomedia-services.co.uk

The Intellectual Property division is engaged in the innovation, development and monetization of intellectual property. Our portfolio consists of over 600 patents and patent applications covering telecom infrastructure, internet search, ad-insertion, wireless charging and mobile technologies.

To download a list of our patents, click here

To download a list of our Standard Essential Patents and ETSI Declarations, click here